If you’re craving for a thrilling outdoor adventure while enjoying a great time in Branson, you have come to the right place as this popular tourist destination offers tons of adrenaline-pumping experiences that you will surely love.
Even if you enjoy watching world-class entertainment shows or any other exciting activity in Branson, it just won’t give you ultimate enjoyment; you need to stretch your muscles. If you want to experience a heart-pumping outdoor adventure during your vacation, you need to check out these 5 Not for Faint Heart Outdoor Adventures in Branson.
1. If you are brave enough to try your adrenaline rush into a heart-pounding adventure with gravity, then try this free fall activity at Branson Zipline Canopy Tours’ Blue Streak Fast Line & Free Fall Express. This electrifying outdoor adventure is not for the faint heart outdoor enthusiast.
Before you can start this heart-pounding outdoor adventure, you’ll take a winding road ride with the authentic Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop Transport to the top of Wolf Mountain and you’ll receive a zip line ride from the top of the mountain, traversing over Ozark forests until you reach a platform called Everest which stands 100 feet tall.
From that platform, your certified guide will prepare your equipment, and you’ll step off the 100-foot platform to experience a breathtaking plunge allowing you to enjoy the most adrenaline-packed outdoor adventure. The 100-Foot FreeFall Xpress is the first of its kind in North America. This free fall device controls and slows the fall of the jumper by dissipating the body mass of the person descending so that each person is ensured a landing equivalent to jumping in the air of six inches.
2. Flyboarding on the water is another exciting outdoor adventure that you can enjoy on the lake. Flyboarding water adventure on the lake is not for the faint-hearted water enthusiast. This adrenaline-pumping areal adventure is a bit different from parasailing. The unique flyboard equipment is jet-powered that allows you to ascend out of the water and into the air. Flyboarders stand on a board that is connected by a lengthy hose to a watercraft. When you want to enjoy a real adrenaline-pumping outdoor adventure on the water in a fun way, flyboarding is perfect for you.
Flyboarding is one of the most thrilling outdoor adventures on the water in Branson that you can enjoy on the lake. Flyboarding adventure on the water is not for faint heart outdoor enthusiast; this water adventure let you channel your inner superhero and take you onto the air allowing you to fly like an ironman. The excitement of flying above the water through the water jets attached to your feet is one of a kind experience that you can’t forget.
3. Parasailing on the lake with the American Parasail is another heart-pumping outdoor adventure that’s not for the faint-hearted water enthusiast. Flying over Table Rock Lake allows every water adventurer to experience an adrenaline-packed outdoor adventure in Branson.
This adrenaline-pumping adventure on Table Rock Lake offers hourly flights departing from State Park Marina and other pre-arranged flights from different places. Parasailers can fly from a custom parasailing boat equipped with the latest and safest technology. A regular flight can last up to 15 minutes and can soar up to 300 feet above the water on 600 feet of line.
With every outdoor adventure in Branson that is available at Table Rock Lake, parasailing is the most exciting water adventure as it allows you to enjoy picturesque views of the beautiful natural scenery along the lakeside.
It will let you see stunning views of tree-filled hills around Table Rock Lake as you fly in the air. You’ll find this parasailing activity a fascinating adventure than you’ll experience on any helicopter tour. This adrenaline-pumping adventure on Table Rock Lake offers hourly flights departing from State Park Marina and other pre-arranged flights from different locations.
4. Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours offers guests a great way to enjoy an exciting outdoor adventure in Branson as you will experience a fantastic adrenaline-pumping adventure above the Ozark valleys. This zipline attraction in Branson has doubled its length to 2,700 feet that allow riders to experience exhilarating outdoor adventure over the forested area and enjoy a spectacular view of the Ozark mountains. Indian Point has six zip lines that both utilize a sitting harness system giving riders a safe and secured areal outdoor adventure as they hover above the forested area.
This adrenaline-pumping zipline adventure allows you zip through the beautiful trees along the magnificent Table Rock Lake. Beautifully located on the hills of Indian Point just a half-mile from Silver Dollar City and near the Deer Run Grocery, Indian Point Zipline Adventures will surely delight your day. When you take a pulse-pounding zipline adventure at the Indian Point in Branson, you will get to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the hills on the Indian Point Peninsula.
First-time riders who are hesitant to take the zipline ride will become interested once the guides provide safety instruction and lessons to new riders as well as experienced zipline enthusiasts. The most exciting part about this zipline adventure is, guides have access to control your speed, so you can relax and enjoy the flight.
5. Fritz’s Adventure is one of the most dynamic family attractions in Branson that offers extreme outdoor adventure in an indoor environment. The not for faint heart outdoor adventures that you can enjoy here include hands-on climbing, sliding, tunneling, and zip-lining thrills. The facility also features daunting utility poles to climb, bridges suspended stories above, towering rock climbing walls and giant boulders, three impressive warped walls, a massive ropes course, a life-size water tower, multiple slides, and an air-worthy airplane to explore.
This indoor attraction in Branson brings the excitement and challenges of outdoor adventure inside a multi-dimensional indoor environment. Although Fritz’s Adventure delivers a perceived element of risk, they have built every part of this indoor environment with strategic engineering so that guests can enjoy a safe adventure in a secure environment.
If you are having a wonderful vacation in the Ozarks and looking for an adrenaline-pumping outdoor adventure, you should check out these five not for faint heart outdoor adventures in Branson.