If you’re craving for some pulse-pounding outdoor adventure while enjoying spring break in Branson, you have come to the right place! This favorite vacation destination offers tons of outdoor adventures that you will surely love. Even if you like to watch blockbuster movies or love to enjoy many other exciting activities in Branson, it just won’t give you ultimate fun and excitement; it’s time to get real. To make the most of your spring break in Branson, you should check out these five outdoor adventures on your next visit.
1. Fritz’s Adventure is a new attraction in Branson that is buzzing with outdoor adventures without the heat of the sun. You’ll get to enjoy in this 80,000 square feet facility hand-on climbing, sliding, tunneling, and zip-lining adventures. You will also find inside the facility daunting utility poles to climb, towering rock climbing walls and giant boulders, bridges suspended, three impressive warped walls, urban brick buildings for scaling, a massive ropes course, multiple slides, a life-size water tower, tunnels and tubes to burrow in, and an air-worthy airplane to explore.
Fritz’s Adventure has all the excitement and challenges of outdoor adventure in a multi-dimensional indoor environment. The facility also features an indoor adventure park in upper mezzanine and rooftop party rooms that are perfect for big groups of any occasion. For the first time in Branson, Fritz’s Adventure offers challenging adventures that are usually reserved for seasoned adventurers. Anyone can join this challenging adventure as there’s no discrimination on age and ability level.
2. The Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours offer visitors a great way to enjoy not just an exciting outdoor adventure but also a fantastic heart-pounding adventure on its thrilling zipline ride. Furthermore, it is also the best place to enjoy spring break in Branson because you’ll get the opportunity to hover above the treetops where you will find it fascinating to see blooming flowers and plants. This zipline adventure in Branson has doubled its length to 2,700 feet and features six ziplines that both utilize a sitting harness system giving riders a safe and secured journey as they hover above the forested area.
This zipline outdoor adventure will let you zip through the beautiful trees along the magnificent Table Rock Lake. When you take a breathtaking zipline adventure at the Indian Point in Branson, you will get to enjoy the spectacular bird’s eye view of the rolling hills on the Indian Point Peninsula. First-time riders who are hesitant to take the zipline ride will become interested once the guides provide safety instruction and lessons to first-time riders as well as experienced zipline enthusiasts. The most exciting part about the zipline adventure at Indian Point is that guides have access to control your speed, where you don’t have anything to worry.
3. A free fall outdoor adventure at Branson Zipline Canopy Tours’ Blue Streak Fast Line & Free Fall Express is another outdoor adventure waiting for you on your next spring break in Branson. If you are tough enough to try this challenging free fall that gets your heart pumping with excitement, then this heart-pounding outdoor adventure is for you. Before you can start this free fall adventure, you’ll take a winding road ride with the authentic Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop Transport to the top of Wolf Mountain, and you’ll take a zipline ride from the top of the mountain, soaring over gorgeous Ozark forests until you reach a platform called Everest at the height of 100 feet.
From there, you’ll take an adrenaline-pumping plunge from the top of Wolfe Creek Preserve. Once the certified guides are done preparing your equipment, you’ll step off the 100-foot platform to experience a heart-pounding dive that is second to none. The FreeFall Xpress is North America’s first 100-foot freefall of its kind. This free fall device can control and slow down the fall of the jumper by dissipating the body mass of the person falling so that each person is ensured a landing equivalent to jumping in the air with just an equivalent of six inches fall.
4. Explore Table Rock Lake on a bird’s eye view via the American Parasail is an exhilarating outdoor adventure that truly lets every water enthusiast enjoy a fantastic spring break in Branson. This fascinating outdoor adventure above the water will let you see the bird’s eye view of the pristine lake. This adrenaline-pumping water adventure on Table Rock Lake offers hourly flights departing from State Park Marina and other pre-arranged flights from different locations. Parasailers can fly from a custom parasailing boat equipped with the newest and safest technology. A typical flight can soar up to 300 feet in height on 600 feet of line and can last up to 15 minutes.
Each parasail can carry three passengers at a time, which makes a flight above the lake an exhilarating ride experience. With every outdoor adventure that is available at Table Rock Lake, parasailing is the most exciting adventure as it lets you enjoy attractive views of the natural sceneries across the lake. The tree-filled hills across Table Rock Lake are amazing views that you can see as you soar up in the air. This thrilling parasailing activity provides more fun than any other water adventure.
5. Flyboarding on the water is another exciting outdoor adventure that you’ll find it great to enjoy on your next spring break in Branson. This adrenaline-pumping water adventure offers every water enthusiast a thrilling water adventure that lets you channel your inner superhero and let you fly like an iron man. With your feet strapped to a contraption just like on a wakeboard, you will ride on powerful jets of water onto the sky. No flight experience is necessary for this water adventure.
Flyboarders stand on a board that is linked by a long hose to a watercraft. Water sports enthusiasts around the world are still discovering this exciting water adventure, and this was already enjoyed first in Branson, MO. If you are planning to spend a little more time over the water, flyboarding is perfect for you.
If you are looking for a great way to make you enjoy an incredible spring vacation in the Ozarks, you should check out these five outdoor adventures on your next spring break in Branson.