Branson is widely known as a favorite vacation destination in the Midwest because it is home to world-class live shows, intriguing museums, exciting attractions, pristine lakes, beautiful theme parks, and fantastic shopping and dining opportunities.
However, many tourists also visit this place often to experience great outdoor fun in Branson either on land or the water. For those who tag along with kids, you should check out these 6 kiddie outdoor adventures in Branson.
1. Indian Point Family Fun Park is a popular attraction in Branson that offers kiddie outdoor adventures. This fun park is a great place to enjoy zipline adventure tours for both kids and adults alike. The zipline adventure will let you travel on a zipline above the beautiful trees along the magnificent Table Rock Lake. Beautifully located on the hills of Indian Point just half a mile from Silver Dollar City, Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours will surely delight your day. When you take this zipline adventure, you will enjoy the bird’s eye view of the hills on the Indian Point Peninsula.
The Indian Point Family Fun Park also offers multiple attractions on-site that include canoe rentals, kayak rentals, and water park hydro slides. The Hydro-Slides is a fun-filled water ride with twists and curves allowing you to enjoy a huge splash at the end. This thrilling ride surely gives you a breathtaking and exhilarating experience while you watch zipline riders soaring above you.
2. Branson Segway and Adventure Center is a great fun park in Branson where kids and adults alike can experience more than just the fun on riding a personal transporter. Segway offers a free-roaming outdoor adventure ride where you can enjoy a unique fun ride in a paved track. This amazing attraction is a great place to enjoy a thrilling and exciting Segway ride like no other. Riding the Segway personal transporter is easy and safe for visitors who come to play at the center’s free-roaming paved track.
This self-balancing motorized two-wheeler scooter uses gyroscopes to remain upright. Riders can lean forward, backward and to the right and left using a thin handlebar that is attached to a pole. There is no other amusement park in the area that is more unique than Branson Segway and Adventure Center. The center is also an ideal place to hold a get-together party, a reunion, or a birthday party.
3. Parasailing is an exciting water outdoor adventure that kids and adults alike want to enjoy on the clean and crystal clear waters of Table Rock Lake. American Parasail offers a breathtaking parasailing experience on the lake with hourly flights departing State Park Marina and pre-arranged flights at other locations. Parasailers are launched from a custom parasailing boat to begin their parasailing adventure and enjoy spectacular lakeside views from high above. The boat is equipped with a landing platform where flyers start to take off and land without getting wet.
Parasailing adventure on the lake is safe and fun for the whole family. Anyone 5 and older is qualified to parasail. A typical flight can last up to 15 minutes and can soar up to 300 feet above the water on 600 feet of line. Every outdoor fun in Branson that’s enjoyed at Table Rock Lake, it’s the parasailing adventure that many water enthusiasts prefer to experience as it allows them to enjoy picturesque views of the beautiful natural scenery along the lakeside.
4. Fritz's Adventure is one of the newest attractions in Branson where kids can enjoy outdoor adventure under a roof. This 80,000 square feet facility features hand-on climbing, sliding, tunneling, and zip-lining adventures. The facility features daunting utility poles to climb, bridges suspended stories above, towering rock climbing walls and giant boulders, three impressive warped walls, urban brick buildings for scaling, a massive ropes course, a life-size water tower, multiple slides, tunnels and tubes to burrow in, and an air-worthy airplane to explore.
This family attraction in Branson brings the excitement and challenges of outdoor adventure in a multi-dimensional indoor environment. Fritz’s Adventure offers kids and adults alike an ultimate thrill-package experience that provides a unique way of experiencing a thrilling outdoor adventure without the heat of the sun.
5. Promised Land Zoo is a great place for kids to enjoy outdoor fun in Branson as it offers Foot Safari tour where visitors can get up close and personal with the wild but cuddly animals. This top-rated animal attraction and an only zoo in Branson is a family-owned business dedicated to visitors who want to enjoy a unique zoo experience. The staff at Promised Land Zoo work very hard every day to give the best care possible to all their animals and to educate and entertain all their visitors. The zoo is home to many species that are provided with healthy living spaces, proper medical care and monitoring, and nutritious diets.
Promised Land Zoo is among the few facilities in Branson that can produce happy and healthy ambassador animals for zoos. Many of the animals were rescued from around the country and they are now provided with a safe and permanent home.
6. Bigfoot Discovery Expedition is the first of its kind Branson attraction where kids can experience unique outdoor adventures on a farm. The adventure tour begins from Bigfoot on the Strip and you will join the team and board safari trucks to visit Bigfoot Farms. You will experience a ninety-minute tour to the farm and the surrounding hills, then back to Bigfoot on the Strip. As you get onboard the amazing twenty-eight seater safari bus, you’ll get the chance to see the spectacular landscape that surrounds the place.
The off-road adventure with the safari bus will have you bouncing in your seat with thrill and excitement. Once you reach the destination, you will have the chance to interact with and feed mystical Scottish Highland cattle on a working farm where you see cows from the largest Scottish Highland producer in the Midwest.
If you are planning to take the kids to spend a wonderful vacation in the Ozarks, don’t miss to check out these 6 kiddie outdoor adventures in Branson.