Many of the visitors who want to spend a beautiful summer vacation in Branson frequently look for a restaurant that serves the best cold treats to beat the summer heat.
As summer tends to be very hot in the Ozarks and Branson may get toasty at times, there’s nothing to worry about as there are many restaurants in Branson that serve frozen delights that are sure to help you get through the hot summer sun. As this favorite vacation destination in the Midwest features many upscale restaurants – sweet summer treats are always on the list in many eateries.
If you are looking for cold treats this summer, look for some of the best restaurants in Branson that serve delicious cold treats in town. If you find a beautiful dining spot that serves yummy ice cream and other innovative frozen delights, you are sure to enjoy that perfect treat for your summer getaway in Branson. Frozen treats, snacks, and desserts can be found in every corner in Branson where you don’t have to look far to enjoy sweet summer treats. It’s effortless to find delicious foods in many restaurants in Branson that specialize in snacks, desserts, and great taste of frozen treats. Listed below are five restaurants in Branson that serve sweet summer treats.
1. Smack’s Deli & Ice Cream is a beautiful ice cream shop in Branson that offers deli sandwiches using homemade fresh bread baked daily. Their Root Beer Float is one of their old fashioned soda drinks that is a must try. They also have the delicious Blue Bell ice cream with 16 flavors and served on freshly baked waffle cones. The shop’s specialties include Smack Special, Super Smack, Beef and Swiss, Reuben, Turkey and Swiss, Chicken Salad, Ham and Swiss, and Polish Sausage or ¼ pound Nathan hotdog. The Super Smack is perfectly prepared with ham, beef, Swiss cheese, and bacon. Their famous chicken salad is a favorite for most visitors. They also offer daily specials that include chips, pickles, and soft drinks.
2. If you haven’t experienced yet dining in Branson in a floating restaurant that serves a delightful taste of frozen euphoria, don’t miss to visit Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop at 7 N Boardwalk in Branson. Don’t miss to try their mouth-watering and self-indulging ice cream that is sure to give you satisfying dining experience. In this floating restaurant, you can find some of your favorite frozen treats like the fabulous ice cream cakes, toute-frozen coolers, sundaes, and fresh fruit smoothies. This beautiful restaurant has delighted customers with their irresistible sweet summer treats.
3. Beautifully located on the Strip, Coldstone Creamery is a unique ice cream shop in Branson that offers sweet summer treats and features a show. At Coldstone Creamery, you can order custom ice cream created on a frozen granite stone and is served by singing waiters and waitresses who also juggle ice cream. This ice cream shop calls this dining experience ‘the 10-minute vacation’ for its customers. The fresh ice cream can be customized to suit your taste, or you may like to order one of their Signature creation such as Oreo Overload, The Pie Who Loved Me, or Birthday Cake Remix.
4. Woody’s Island is a great place to enjoy sweet summer treats as they serve unique cold treats using only the freshest ingredients to go into their Shave Ice syrups, real cane sugar, natural flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup. In the southern part of America, Shave Ice is called snowballs or Shaved Ice. In Japan, it’s called Kaki Gori; in Korea, it’s called Patbingsu; Cendol in Thailand and Indonesia; and halo-halo in the Philippines. This type of cold treats is served with ice cream on top, fresh fruit beans, and evaporated milk.
5. Marble Slab Creamery is another ice cream shop in Branson where you can surely enjoy sweet summer treats. The creamery features a new line of hand-scooped swirled shakes and offers cold treats $1 off during “Slab Happy Hour” from 12 to 2 pm. Their new Swirl Shake flavors are Coffee, Cookies ‘N Cream, Cotton Candy, Snickers, and Strawberry. At Marble Slab Creamery, you can get the chance to create a unique swirl shake with an ice cream flavor of your choice. The creamery wants to provide their guests with a unique and memorable sweet summer treats experience.
Restaurants in Branson that offer sweet summer treats are some of the best places to relax and beat the summer heat after spending long hours of fun activities.