Looking for a beautiful view in Branson is as simple as taking a walk on the roadside and look around. Regardless of the type of Branson outdoors you want to visit, you can be sure to see the beauty of Branson everywhere, whether it is around the city or in a secluded area near the Ozark Mountains. Listed below are the top 6 spots for best views in Branson.
1. The Inspiration Tower at the Shepherd of Hills is a beautiful structure in Branson that has a height of 230 feet. It’s in this place where you can have the best view of Branson. People visit the tower to take advantage it offers, from zip line adventures to gift shops and snack bars, but the view you can enjoy is extraordinary. As you come up to the top deck of the Inspiration Tower via the glass elevator, you can have the opportunity to see the spectacular and stunning 360-degree view of the Ozark Mountains.
This beautiful attraction in Branson will surely bring you home remarkable and unforgettable memories once you set foot at the observation deck of the Inspiration Tower. The observation deck is the best feature of the tower where you can enjoy a picturesque view of the beautiful natural sceneries in Branson. If you want to buy some tower themed souvenir items and other unique collectible items, you can find those at the gift shop on the ground level. You can also find a snack shop in the area.
2. Table Rock Dam is one of the hot spots in the Ozarks that is sure to give every visitor the best view in Branson. Interesting natural spots on the shores of Table Rock Lake provide visitors amazing views of Branson, but the one that offers visitors the best stop is atop Table Rock Dam. The fantastic view of the dam itself is awe-inspiring, but the spectacular view you will see around from the top will give you an unforgettable sightseeing experience. As the dam separates two lakes, you’re sure to enjoy amazing views of the beautiful Lake Taneycomo and Table Rock Lake.
While you’re enjoying a great time in Branson, don’t miss to stop by Table Rock Dam and see to appreciate that fantastic structure. Another great view of Table Rock Lake and dam can be enjoyed at Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery located below Table Rock Dam.
3. Route 465, The Ozark Mountain High Road, is one of the highways into Branson from the north that offers best views in Branson. The seven-mile route features gentle curves where motorcycle riders will find it great to enjoy a thrilling motorcycling adventure. A hot spot for the best view in Branson, the High Road provides visitors easy access to Branson attractions and allows them a breathtaking view of the beautiful natural sceneries of the Ozark Mountains. During the 1800s, local produce is brought to markets via this route. This same route is used to carry visitors and tourists into the Branson area.
If you visit the Ozark Mountains via the Highroad, you can have the chance to take a glimpse of turkey or deer as you enjoy the country drive just a short distance from Branson. The Highroad begins five miles north of Branson off US 65 and travels seven miles to state highway 76.
4. Branson Ferris Wheel is one of the fascinating attractions in the Ozarks that provides visitors the best view in Branson as your seat soars to the top of the big wheel. This famous Ferris wheel used to be at the Chicago’s Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and now located at Track 4 at The Track Family Fun Parks. This beautiful attraction in Branson has a height of 150 feet, 40 gondolas that can hold 240 riders, and it lights up the evening with a music and light spectacular titled Electrify that uses 16,000 LED lights encircling the wheel. The 16,000 LED fixtures hold over 144,000 individual lights.
This 15-story tall Ferris wheel in Branson gives visitors the chance to get some great views of spectacular Branson outdoors. This magnificent structure is perfect for visitors and guests of all ages who want to see the bird’s eye view of Branson.
5. Bigfoot On The Strip is one of the newest attractions in Branson that offers a variety of fun activities, all themed around Bigfoot and designed to appeal people of all ages and abilities. Offering visitors the best views in Branson, Bigfoot On The Strip features both indoor and outdoor attractions that include a food truck dining park, a large outdoor patio, indoor and outdoor party spaces, and a visitor center. Dubbed as Bigfoot, this towering attraction is conveniently located at 76 Country Boulevard Strip.
Towering over 200 feet, Bigfoot on the Strip is one of the highest points in Branson which features two new daring rides. The Gravity Bomb, a free-fall ride where you will be dropped from a height of 200’, it uses a state of the art magnetic braking system, providing a smooth, yet breathtaking experience. The Saddle Sling is a daring saddle ride for two persons that will launch the riders high into the air and then let them tumble end over end as they descend back towards the ground. These new daring rides are the first of their kind in Branson to open to the public.
6. 165 Scenic Overlook is one of the hot spots to visit if you want to search for the best views in Branson. This is a fantastic place to enjoy the summer because you can see so much of what makes Branson a great place to enjoy many amazing views. The first thing you will notice is the spectacular views of Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock Lake Dam, and Point Royale. Along with the fascinating Branson outdoors, you can enjoy the place as never before with one-of-a-kind views of the city. You will enjoy a splendid sight during the evening when the city lights up.
While Branson is considered by many as the entertainment capital of the world, it’s the beautiful natural sceneries and other exciting attractions that provide the best views in Branson.