Most of the children dress up in their Halloween costumes during Halloween in Branson, have fun and get lots of candy as they visit establishments for a trick or treat activity. For those who are looking for a place to enjoy the Halloween festivity, here are the top places that you need to visit for Trick or Treat in Branson.
1. Branson Landing – will hold the Annual Safe Street Trick or Treat on Oct. 31 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. on the Branson Landing Promenade. This free event is calling all ghosts, goblins, pirates, and princesses. This is your turn to Trick or Treat up and down Branson Landing’s Trick or Treat Street. This will be the 11th Annual Safe Street Trick or Treat for Branson Landing merchants to participate in and it’s taking place Thursday on October 31st.
This safe Halloween alternative is exclusively for children in costume up to age 12. So don't miss the Branson Landing Queen in Town Square with gobs of goodies and be sure to visit the establishments with the Halloween PUMPKIN Signs in their windows – as those signs will mark the participating "Trick or Treat" businesses, located up and down the Branson Landing Promenade.
The Hot Spots for Trick or Treaters on Halloween in Branson can be enjoyed from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The Monster Mash Street Dance is held at 6:30 pm and Monster Mob Flash Dance is held from 7:00 pm & 8:00 pm. Kids ages up to 12 can join the monsters, fairies, and superheroes at the Annual Safe Street Trick or Treat.
2. Tanger Outlets will host “TangerStyle or Treat ” on Oct. 31 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Kids 12 and under may trick or treat throughout the mall at participating businesses who will be displaying “trick-or-treat” signs on their doors for as long as their supply of candy lasts. Some stores will also have “TangerStyle” coupons for the adults. Don't forget to pick up your Tanger Style Holiday Preview coupons at Shopper Services where you can use them when the sales kick off on November 1st.
The event invites all ghosts, goblins, ghouls, princesses, and superheroes! Join the Trick-or-Treating Thursday, October 31st from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Tanger Shopper Services and participating businesses will be handing out candy to visiting ghosts & goblins 12 and under and TangerStyle Coupons for Mom and Dad. Look for display decals on entrance doors of participating stores. Masks are permitted for children 12 & under only.
3. The Halloween Boonanza at the Branson Recplex is one of the top places where you can also enjoy trick or treat during Halloween in Branson. This year’s event will feature a new “trick-or-treat” opportunity along the walking circle the ballfields. Bring your bag and show off your costume at the Costume Contest. The event includes other activities such as fall-themed games, inflatables, the popular hayride and a new haunted walking adventure through the woods. Come out and join for all the fun.
Featuring a trick-or-treat maze, a hayride, costume contest, cupcake walk, and so much more, the BOOnanza is a holiday event you and your family do not want to miss. Bring the kids, bring the costumes, and come make some fun family memories this October at the Halloween BOOnanza!
4. Branson’s Haunted Screampark is another top place to enjoy Halloween in Branson as this haunted scream park is home to several attractions like the Insanitarium, Slashers, Haunted Adventure, Mirror Maze, and Terror Tales. The Haunted Screampark in Branson has nine haunted attractions in one location. It opens Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights beginning late September 2019. It also opens on some additional nights on Halloween week. You can buy a combo ticket that is good for all haunts. The haunts that you can enjoy are Branson’s Haunted Adventure, The Terror Tales, Slashers, Insanitarium and more.
Come play some of the most detailed escape games in Branson. This is not your run of the mill rooms, these attractions include special effects, lasers, animations, electronics, videos, touch screens, iPad clues, and the most realistic environments for your escaping pleasure. Group events, families, and thrill-seekers will surely love and appreciate the best escape experience.
5. Ozark Mountain Family YMCA is a great place to enjoy Halloween in Branson as it will host a free event which is open to the public and will feature a hayride, a maze, face painting, Halloween games, a costume contest at 7:00 p.m. and of course candy. The candy will be dispersed through a unique “Trunk-n-Treat” walk featuring decorated cars with candy being dispensed from their trunks. This is the area’s longest-running Halloween event that provides visitors as much fun and excitement for the kids as there will be lots of candies that are going to be given away from the participants of the event.
6. Located just minutes from downtown Branson, McKenna Family Farm and Pumpkin Patch is a great place to enjoy the fall season for the whole family. Not only is this farm operate throughout most of the year, but during the fall season, they offer activities for the whole family, including a two-acre corn maze, hayrides, pumpkin bounce house, baby farm animals, slides, and a huge bounce pillow. Don’t miss to bring the whole family to the farm and enjoy amazing fall activities.
7. Branson Ghost and Paranormal Tour offers a 90-minute excursion tour through historic downtown Branson where you can have a frightful experience in a town like never before. As you take the tour, you may feel a cold chill, it might be a tap on the shoulder, or you may snap a ghost on your camera. Around the area, you will hear stories about the ghost that haunts the Owens Theatre, the shootout at the Train Depot, and what started the great Branson Fire in the early 20th Century, and much more.
If you are planning to bring the whole family to experience spooktacular Halloween in the Ozarks, don’t miss to visit these top places for Trick or Treat in Branson.